Monday, November 11, 2013

Meal Plan Monday (11/11)

We've got a busy week with doctor visits, our usual Bible study, and my monthly moms meeting at church on Friday. We're also going to try to fit in Gatlinburg's annual chili cook-off for the first time with our kids on Wednesday evening. I have Christmas choir practice Saturday morning and a Sunday School get-together in the evening. Busy, busy, busy! Plus, I'm singing a solo in both morning services this coming Sunday.

Again this week, I am not planning dinners on specific nights. I went to the store and got everything that I need for four meals. Here they are:

Baked fish and sautéed veggies (red potatoes, green beans, mushrooms, and onions)

Slow cooker cheesy chicken and broccoli over brown rice----> recipe coming soon


Warm steak and potato salad (from Melissa D'Arabian)

Rachael Ray's New England Crabby Melts with sweet potato fries


No comments:

Post a Comment